Are you going to start a new professional experience, which requires minimum knowledge of computer networking but you have no specific network awareness? Are you simply curious to know how your different electronic devices work together and which technologies are used to make this happen?
Certainly, everyone agrees that the Internet, today, is the most important means of communication, not only for the information you can find on different websites. Think of the various email, chat, and video communication tools, now available with extreme ease but with the same reliability, thanks to the Internet. You just need to touch a small button and within a fraction of a second, you can send a message or make a call.
What lies behind all this? Nothing other than computer networks.
Learning how computers connect together is not necessarily intended only for professionals.
This audiobook is not going to prepare you to receive any formal certification but by reading it you will no longer be considered as a training novice in this field and that is for sure.
Networking for beginners is an easy and complete guide for those beginners willing to know the basics of networking with no high-level paradigms.
- This audiobook will explain to you in a simple way:
- How the internet works and what are the basic networking concepts;
- What are the different types of networking;
- What are the networking levels, layers and protocols and why they are needed;
- Interesting final notes on machine learning and on other new crucial technologies.
If you are not a Tech guy but you want to start and learn the networking basics in a simple way, get this audiobook today!
- Don’t be fooled by the positive comments – they’re clearly faked. The language in all the positive reviews are very similar – notice how many people used the exact same wording (hint: It’s a very good starting book for understanding networks, in a practical sense.)
The book was clearly written by a non-English speaking author, which in itself, is not the worst thing in the world. However, I have two fundamental problems with it:
1. The book was not edited which means there are a ton of run-on sentences and poor grammar that make the book very difficult to easily digest.
2. It was written by “Scott Chesterfield”. This is clearly a pen name to make the book seem more legitimate.
As more evidence of the lack of editing, every instance of IP is capitalized in the book, including words like relationshIP and chIP. They clearly used find/replace on a word processor a little too aggressively.
- The pointers given were so applicable. While reading it, I actually picked up my cellphone and logged out all the apps I wasn’t using. It’s refreshing to get such clear guidance on the items that have become so commonplace in our everyday world. Highly recommended for the elderly who are just coming into the understanding of the wireless technology. I appreciated author for this book which is informative and for everyone a complete knowledge about networking, new technologies and their uses. I would like to recommend it.
- The book is very helpful for Computer Network Basics. Are you going to start a new professional experience, which requires minimum knowledge of computer networking but you have no specific network awareness? Are you simply curious to know how your different electronic devices work together and which technologies are used to make this happen? then you can buy this book and read for know. You want to start and learn the networking basics in a simple way, scroll up to this page and push the BUY now button. Recommend.
- The language in the book may be a little challenging for someone with English as their mother tongue. There are lots of misspellings and the grammar could be improved here and there, but this is not a big issue for me as a Norwegian. I was really astounded by perceiving what number of imperative recommendations accumulated in such a short book. Creator completed a phenomenal activity. I’ll most likely prescribe this book to my loved ones. I really appreciate this book. Thanks to the creator.
- Trying to refresh my self on the introduction. And this book helped me.this is really a beginners guide to computer networking.I bought a book for my grandfather and now we can freely communicate on Skype and it is easy to use the Internet. A good guide for beginners
- A beginners guide book which is written about computer networking, to master computer networking. This amazing guide book will teach you about different network application and everything about ip addresses and ports and much more related to this term, appreciated.
- Upon being told by a friend that I should read Mr. Bernstein’s book, Networking Made Easy, so I did. Now, I have a much better understanding of the world I’d barely understood before. I’ll now try reading some of his other books and see how much of a Geek I can become!
- A well balanced book. A lot of important information gathered in this book. I was actually impressed by how much useful information squeezed in such a short book. Author described every single thing very clearly with some proper explanations. Such an excellent book.